Naruto: Requiem of Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Requiem of Ages

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:53 pm

STAFFCahan
Online Staff
Cahan AingealNamatazu HiroshimeiAkira Scarlet
Latest topics
» Chat Area
Village Buildings and Streets EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 pm by Akira Scarlet

» Village Buildings and Streets
Village Buildings and Streets EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Akira Scarlet

» Advertisements
Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:15 pm by Sando

» Pipes
Village Buildings and Streets EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:53 pm by Drina Rinnma

» Surrounding Waters
Village Buildings and Streets EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:49 pm by Drina Rinnma

» Main Room
Village Buildings and Streets EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:20 pm by Akira Scarlet

» Drina's Bedroom
Village Buildings and Streets EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:15 am by Drina Rinnma

» Iwari, Shiori
Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:49 pm by Shiori Iwari

» Main Room
Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:11 am by Akira Scarlet

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Village Buildings and Streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Village Buildings and Streets Left_bar_bleue500/999Village Buildings and Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999)
Chakra:
Village Buildings and Streets Left_bar_bleue600/999Village Buildings and Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (600/999)
Strength:
Village Buildings and Streets Left_bar_bleue200/999Village Buildings and Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (200/999)

Village Buildings and Streets Empty
PostSubject: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Village Buildings and Streets Pein-amegakure-2
Back to top Go down
https://narutorequiemofages.rpg-board.net
Cahan Aingeal
Missing-Nin
Cahan Aingeal

Character sheet
HP:
Village Buildings and Streets Left_bar_bleue800/999Village Buildings and Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (800/999)
Chakra:
Village Buildings and Streets Left_bar_bleue800/999Village Buildings and Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (800/999)
Strength:
Village Buildings and Streets Left_bar_bleue400/999Village Buildings and Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (400/999)

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:56 pm

In silence Cahan walked along the streets that basically created a large maze through the city. Her head was down and her wet hair hung in her face. It really was always raining in this place after all. Around her neck hung her village headband; the symbol for this village particularly with a line through it. A light sigh passed between the woman's lips and she shifted so that the halberd on her back also shifted. Cahan had come out to get some fresh air and clear her head, she as still somewhat bothered over the meeting, and on top of that Gwen still hadn't been around...She was getting lonely.
Back to top Go down
Akira Scarlet
Missing-Nin
Akira Scarlet

Character sheet
HP:
Village Buildings and Streets Left_bar_bleue600/999Village Buildings and Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (600/999)
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Akira had decided to go for a walk through the city. She was rather bored because she hadn't seen Itachi around. Since Itachi wasn't around she didn't know what to do and thought it would be harmless to go for a walk. Of course, it was raining. Even though it was raining Akira walked along with her long braid and clothes soaked but she was still smiling. She had one hand stretched out as she walked so she could feel the rain.
Back to top Go down
Cahan Aingeal
Missing-Nin
Cahan Aingeal

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:
Village Buildings and Streets Left_bar_bleue400/999Village Buildings and Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (400/999)

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Looking down towards the ground Cahan stopped and blinked when she caught the image of someone else in a puddle. She stared a moment before slowly lifting her head; seeing who it as her eyebrows pulled together tightly as she moved her gaze back to the ground and shifted herself to the side some to give Akira room to walk as she went to walk past the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Akira Scarlet
Missing-Nin
Akira Scarlet

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:08 am

Akira was walking along and suddenly she saw Cahan. What was she doing? Akira watched as Cahan moved over she obviously didn't want any trouble. Cahan looked like she was acting a bit strange but Akira couldn't exactly tell since she hadn't been around this woman much. Since Akira was in such a good mood she decided to be friendly. "Hey Cahan!" Akira said with a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cahan Aingeal
Missing-Nin
Cahan Aingeal

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:11 am

Flinching slightly, Cahan stopped walking as she heard Akira call out to her. She was almost worried the woman was going to pick another fight; not that she couldn't handle herself, she just didn't feel like doing so. There was no need to cause anymore stress between the members than there already was. The tone to Akira's voice caught Cahan off guard though, she sounded almost happy. Slowly Cahan lifted her head before her hand followed to push her wet hair out of her face as she looked at the woman and said in a soft and quiet tone, "Akira..." It was a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Akira Scarlet
Missing-Nin
Akira Scarlet

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:44 am

Akira smiled, "Are you ok? You seem kinda lonely." She was trying to mae new friends within the Akatsuki seeming as that is what Itachi would like. Akira didn't know how this would go since the only person she ever talked to was Itachi. So, Akira just smiled and waited for Cahan's answer.
Back to top Go down
Cahan Aingeal
Missing-Nin
Cahan Aingeal

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:49 am

Cahan was silent a moment as she watched Akira. It was as if she were debating on how to go about responding to this woman's question. Certainly she was still curious about Akira's sudden change in attitude towards her, but she supposed she should be honest anyway. "Gwen hasn't returned yet." There was a slight note of sadness in her tone, but that was about it as she glanced upwards towards the raining sky. It always rained here, and so it didn't bother Cahan since she grew up here.
Back to top Go down
Akira Scarlet
Missing-Nin
Akira Scarlet

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:55 am

Akira looked toward Cahan with a confused face. It's been a while since Akira last saw Cahan and Gwen was gone then too. "It seems your partner has been gone for quite a while. Do you think she's alright?" Akira asked. She knew that Gwen was probably alright since she is an Akatsuki member but she asked anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cahan Aingeal
Missing-Nin
Cahan Aingeal

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Yet again Cahan was silent for a while before answering, almost as if thinking on Akira's question. "I don't know...She's got a surprisingly kind heart, and I wouldn't even be surprised if she got tricked into falling into a trap...Or maybe she's just been sidetracked by someone that's injured." Cahan sighed before rubbing at the back of her beck some. "I miss my Asthore..."
Back to top Go down
Akira Scarlet
Missing-Nin
Akira Scarlet

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:17 pm

Akira watched Cahan and thought about something she was told earlier. 'So she really does care about Gwen.' Akira thought to herself. "Well if you want to do something I would be happy to do something with you." Akira said with a big smile. Usually you would see her tagging along behind Itachi but he was nowhere to be found at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cahan Aingeal
Missing-Nin
Cahan Aingeal

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:22 pm

"Well...I wouldn't say surprisingly. Gwen took care of me almost my entire life." Casually Cahan scratched at the scar on her face, thinking about how much worse it could have been if Gwen hadn't helped her heal up. Akira's words surprised Cahan to no end. "Do something...?" Cahan wasn't big on 'doing' things unless Gwen asked her to.
Back to top Go down
Akira Scarlet
Missing-Nin
Akira Scarlet

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Akira looked at Cahan a slight bit confused but then again not really. She didn't know people in the Akatsuki could care for one another. Nobody had cared for her since her whole clan had died so she didn't think it was possible for people like them. She never showed these feelings which is why she acted happy all the time. She thought that if she acted happy then nobody would think anything of her. Now she wanted to see what it was like to make a friend after such a long time. "Yeah that's what I said... if you don't hate me." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cahan Aingeal
Missing-Nin
Cahan Aingeal

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:41 pm

Not only did Cahan care about Gwen, but she truly loved the woman, and Gwen loved her back. Their relationship could seem rather odd to some people, but even so the fact that they were polar opposites tended to balance them out. Slowly Cahan's eyebrows pulled together as she snapped out of thought and she looked to Akira, "No. I don't hate you." She moved slightly as if to get ready to walk once more, "I don't hate anyone." After a moment of silence she looked over Akira, "Shall you walk with me, then?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Scarlet
Missing-Nin
Akira Scarlet

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Akira smiled and said in a high pitched voice, "Ok! Where are we going?" She then followed after Cahan. Akira wasn't the type of person to have someone follow her she would rather be following someone. She walked along with a big smile on her face and a slight spring in her step.
Back to top Go down
Cahan Aingeal
Missing-Nin
Cahan Aingeal

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:19 pm

A shrug. That was Cahan's response to Akira. She had absolutely no idea where she was going. "I'm just wandering the streets of my home..." Her voice was soft as she answered Akira, and when she noticed the woman was walking behind her she slowed up some so that they were more beside each other. "Akira, do you mind telling me...What do you think the Akatsuki stands for?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Scarlet
Missing-Nin
Akira Scarlet

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Akira watched as Cahan moved so they were next to each other. "What do the Akatsuki stand for?" Akira said in repetition a little confused. "Well I suppose they are a group of people trying to reach the same goal but in different ways?" She said a little questioningly. Akira hadn't exactly thought about it before really but she always had that small idea in her head.
Back to top Go down
Cahan Aingeal
Missing-Nin
Cahan Aingeal

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Cahan glanced towards Akira as she spoke and listened in silence. It as an interesting answer, but still Cahan was curious towards something. "What is it you think that goal is?" Cahan herself wasn't even entirely sure what the Akatsuki stood for anymore...There was the destruction aspect, but what was to come after the destruction?
Back to top Go down
Akira Scarlet
Missing-Nin
Akira Scarlet

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Akira looked at Cahan, "Well I thought everyone would be working towards Pein's goal to bring peace." That was her thought and she didn't care how they did it as long as she could get revenge on the village that killed her family. She had made a deal with Pein that if she helped him then she could get revenge in the process. Then, she would do whatever she wished and right now she thought that she would stay with the Akatsuki and do whatever they told her.
Back to top Go down
Cahan Aingeal
Missing-Nin
Cahan Aingeal

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 2:14 pm

"Right...Peace..." Cahan sighed slightly and rubbed at the back of her neck some more. Destruction wouldn't actually lead to peace. If all the nations destroyed each other; who would be left? And all the animals would be killed in a nuclear war. Is it technically peace if there's nothing living left? Blinking some she looked back up to Akira and questioned her, "Do you know what the Akatsuki was first founded for?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Scarlet
Missing-Nin
Akira Scarlet

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Akira looked to Cahan in question, "No I don't know." She said. Akira was getting a little confused and didn't quite know what to think at the moment. She might have to rethink everything because she had only been thinking about one thing the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Cahan Aingeal
Missing-Nin
Cahan Aingeal

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 2:44 pm

"This land, Amegakure, was once so full of war, and as I'm sure you've noticed it always rains...because it's always crying." Cahan looked to Akira once more as she continued, "The Akatsuki, it was a group of Shinobi from Amegakure. We all got together and started working towards bringing peace to the land. We didn't use violence, and many of the nations looked up to us, though of course the man in charge here wasn't too pleased."
Back to top Go down
Akira Scarlet
Missing-Nin
Akira Scarlet

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Akira's eyes were glued to Cahan. "If that's what they were about then why are you still here? If you didn't use violence then why do you now." She asked with a very confused look on her face. Usually people that don't use violence would never want to be with a group like this that uses violence for anything really.
Back to top Go down
Cahan Aingeal
Missing-Nin
Cahan Aingeal

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:00 pm

"Because...This is where Gwen is, and I can't leave her...and Konan, and even though he's not the same as he was Nagato is here as well." Cahan looked over Akira's face a moment before speaking up once more, "This is the group Yahiko created and died for...Even though its path is twisted I'll stay with it."
Back to top Go down
Akira Scarlet
Missing-Nin
Akira Scarlet

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Akira stared at Cahan, "So does that mean you have changed your goals?" She thought for a moment. She had never met Yahiko or Nagato. Akira had met Konan however and wondered where Nagato was. She wondered what it would be like if she had been in that group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets Empty

Back to top Go down

Village Buildings and Streets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next