Naruto: Requiem of Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Requiem of Ages

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:53 pm

STAFFCahan
Online Staff
Cahan AingealNamatazu HiroshimeiAkira Scarlet
Latest topics
» Chat Area
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 pm by Akira Scarlet

» Village Buildings and Streets
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Akira Scarlet

» Advertisements
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:15 pm by Sando

» Pipes
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:53 pm by Drina Rinnma

» Surrounding Waters
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:49 pm by Drina Rinnma

» Main Room
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:20 pm by Akira Scarlet

» Drina's Bedroom
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:15 am by Drina Rinnma

» Iwari, Shiori
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:49 pm by Shiori Iwari

» Main Room
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:11 am by Akira Scarlet

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Drina's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999)
Chakra:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue600/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/999)
Strength:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/999)

Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Drina sighed slightly and lifted a hand to tap it against Kohaku's forehead slightly. "Dummy." Her ears remained down flat against her head as she shifted herself off of Kohaku and grabbed the fur she had before and wrapped it tightly around herself. "There's a difference between just waking up and being drunk you know." She sat at the edge of her bed with the fur wrapped around herself and tucked under her arms so that she could brush her hair over her shoulder and start braiding it.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorequiemofages.rpg-board.net
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999)
Chakra:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue300/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/999)
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Kohaku glanced to the side where Drina had posted herself, a frown marring her usual care-free features. She figured the other would be upset, and felt a bit guilty for refusing the affection. It was just something Kohaku refused to do until she had confirmation on where they stood. Kohaku wasn't the type to foolishly get into something that didn't end well. Kohaku say up, giving an apologizing expression to Drina's back. "I know... I'm sorry," she murmured, rubbing the back of her neck with the palm of her hand. Her eyes down casted, and she felt rather awkward.

To brush away the tension, Kohaku got up from the other side of the bed and walked to her bag, looking through it to retrieve some clothes. "Um... Mind if I shower? I feel kinda groggy," she asked merlo shyly.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue600/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/999)
Strength:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/999)

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:34 pm

"Hm...?" Drina kept her head tilted to the side as she kept braiding. "Why are you apologizing? I'm just stating a fact." She lifted her head slightly and turned it some so she could glance back at Kohaku. "Shower? Sure." She tilted her head in the direction of the bathroom since her hands were busy. "Right in there. There's towels hanging up."
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue300/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/999)
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:41 pm

Kohaku had a tight fold of clothes under her arm, smiling softly at the other as she nodded in thanks, gesturing to the bathroom. "Thank you, I won't be too long," she said to the dark-haired woman, padding back to the bath room area. She closed the door behind her and placed her clothes on the side of the sink, her eyes blinking as she looked upon her reflection, frowning at her appearance.

With a new mindset, Kohaku turned the shower on with almost expert skill for never seeing a Sabd Village shower before. As far as she knew, they all tended to have some differences with them, she checked the temperature with her wrist, and then proceeded to get undressed and hop into the shower, humming softly at the warmth enveloping her. "This feels nice," she murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Drina nodded her head in response to Kohaku before finishing up braiding the rest of her long hair into that single braid. She glanced to the door before sighing lightly and laying down on her back on the bed, reaching to her side and running her hands lightly along her tail. There was a difference between herself touching it and others. She wasn't sure how to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Kohaku was quick to cleanse herself; after all, she didn't know how long the water stayed warm, and she did promise Drina she'd be back. So, with a reluctant sigh to leaving the warm water, Kohaku turned off the shower and exited it, finding the towels Drina had been talking about and grabbing one to dry her body.

It didn't take long until Kohaku was dressed once again in an extremely short pair of shorts used for sleeping that showed off her legs that went on for miles. She also wore a dark baggy sweater, the sleeves rolled up to her elbows so they wouldn't cover her fingers and become inconvenient. The blond also used a ribbon she had to tie her hair back into a tight bun, save for a few strands escaping to frape by her neck or along her temple. Her clothes and towel were placed into a nearby laundry basket, where Kohaki figured she would eventually do her own laundry here. Stepping out of the bathroom and padding back towards Drina's room, Kohaku stretched her arms over her head, letting the joints pop in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:00 pm

Drina shifted around the bed slightly in discomfort. She wasn't sure what was up with her lately but she was growing restless. Earlier she'd clung so tightly to Kohaku as if she were afraid that the woman were going to leave her side. This was why she didn't like to get close to people. How would she end up should something happen to Kohaku? She'd likely be a mess, that's what the answer to that question was. She curled up onto her side slightly and brought her tail up and over her side. Carefully she gripped it between her fingers before covering her mouth with it slightly; a faint blush crossing her face and a slight tear built in the corner of her right eye.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Kohaku dropped her arms as she came close to Drina's room, pushing a stray lock of hair aside from her vision so it wouldn't distract her. "Hey, Drina! Thanks for letting me use the shower," she said with a flutter of happy, pausing when she got into the room, her eyes locked on the curled up figure. "Drina...?" She tip-toes over to the bundle, folding her lips together in wonder. "Hey, are you okay," she asked quietly, reaching down to stroke the other woman's hair gently. Kohaku didn't know what to think, but she hoped Drina wasn't upset because of something the blond did. That would be plenty of mess ups to convince Kohaku she shouldn't be causing this to such a person.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Drina blinked slightly as she felt Kohaku's hand touch her hair. She'd spaced out enough that she hadn't heard Kohaku talking, but the touch startled her out of the silence. She quickly sat up and moved her tail; wiping the small tear away before slowly reaching out and grabbing onto the back of Kohaku's neck gently and pulling her close to herself. She turned her head to the side slightly to press her face gently into Kohaku's hair. "What...Am I going to do if you go away?"
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:27 pm

Kohaku gasped softly when she was pulled close to the woman, her knees hitting the edge of the bed and hands grasping at the sheets, mindful of the tail by her fingers. "Wha--" Kohaku fell silent at Drina's sad voice, finding herself becoming regretful that Drina was feeling this way. With a slight adjustment, Kohaku wrapped her arms around Drina, holding the woman gently. "Hey... Hey. What are you talking about, Drina?" One hand rubbed at her back gently while the other simply rested across her shoulder, concern filling her senses as she wondered what brought all of this to Drina's attention. "You can tell me if it'll help," she cooed, making a soft expression of sadness. She didn't like this; the sudden blast of emotions. Who knew this would happen when she came towards the Sand Village?
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Drina gripped tightly onto Kohaku's clothing once more. She turned her head to the side slightly to hide her face away in Kohaku's neck, her ears laying flat on her head. "I...I just...You're the only person that I let in..." She could actually feel some tears building up in her eyes as her tail twitched slightly and she kept her face hidden away in Kohaku's neck. "What am I...Going to do when you leave me?"
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:47 pm

The blond could tell that things were escalating quickly from earlier, and this made panic rise within her throat. She wasn't use to this, it was not something she did everyday. Kohaku liked Drina, hell, she liked her a lot. It seemed the same way for Drina, with how broken her voice was and how worried she became at the thought of losing the blond. Kohaku gently moved Drina back, culling the woma/ face with her hands, tenderly rubbing her thumbs across Drina's cheeks like last time. "Drina... I wouldn't dream of leaving someone who needs me," she told the other, tilting her head and showing a sympathetic expression.

"Please don't cry. I'm right here. I made a promise, right?" She tried to console the dark-haired woman to little avail. Seeing those tears in her eyes, hearing the sadness in her voice. Kohaku brought their foreheads together gently, closing her eyes. "It's okay, Drina. It's okay."
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:02 am

Drina clung onto Kohaku tightly. One of her ears was down and the other was slanted slightly. She blinked some as Kohaku cupped her face and brushed her thumbs across her face. "N-no...You promised you wouldn't die..." The tears slid from her eyes when she closed them briefly. She sniffed quickly and lifted her hand to wipe away the tears. That was embarrassing...Drina never cried. NEVER. "I-I'm sorry. This is stupid. Crying like this." She sniffed slightly once more as Kohaku placed their foreheads together.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:11 am

Kohaku frowned, backing up just a bit and shaking her head. "No, no. It is never stupid to cry, Drina." Kohaku looked down to her tattoos showing along her arms, something she hadn't thought about for awhile. The ink swirls and jagged points all connected at some point, like a puzzle of some sort. She felt she needed to solve the puzzle of her life, in fact, that's what fueled her to get such strange markings upon herself in the first place. Looking up to Drina, Kohaku grabbed the other's hands with her own.

"Drina..." At first, the blond blushed, eyes glancing away, but she knew she had to do this, so her eyes flicked back to Drina's, looking determined. "Listen. I know I've been a pushy hormonal twit when we first met each other at the gates, but I really do like you. You're super smart, skillful, attractive. And you have layers to your personality that I'd love to discover." Kohaku's hands were shaking as they held on to Drina's, a blush over taking her cheeks. "In order for me to stay, I have a condition..." Kohaku inhaled sharply. "Will you be my girlfriend?" The blond stared into Drina's eyes, her own filled with furry passion.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:23 am

Drina rubbed at her face a bit more to make sure that there were no more tears on her face. "I never cry though..." When Kohaku spoke her name once more her ears perked up a bit. "Yes...?" She watched the woman in front of her and how she was acting. What was all of this about. "You...Weren't really. I was...Really mean." She wiped at her face somewhat again. "I beat you up..." She blinked slightly at Kohaku's question and sniffled somewhat again. "Wh-what?" She stared at Kohaku a moment. "Does...Does that mean I'll get more kisses...?" Her ears laid back flat on her head once more.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:29 am

Kohaku ignored Drina's half-hearted protests, calmly holding the other's hands with caring gentleness she knew she had more than enough possessed. Her golden eyes continued to look on the other woman, how exposed she became, and the fact the once stoic woman had been crying, and in front of Kohaku no less. The blond wanted those tears to go away, though, to make her smile more. The younger rose one of Drina's hands, placing a kiss to her knuckles.

A soft laugh escaped Kohaku, nodding afterwards with a bright grin. "As many as you want," she murmured in a soft tone, bringing a hand up to cup Drina's cheek, noticing the way the dark-haired's ears now laid back on her head, which was both cute and making Kohaku cautious about advances. "Whenever you want," she promised.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:37 am

Drina watched as Kohaku pressed a kiss against her knuckles before lifting her gaze to meet the other woman's. Her ears slowly lifted up off her head so they stood up once more and she took one last sniffle. "Really...?" She leaned forward some and pressed her nose gently against Kohaku's cheek before sticking her tongue out slightly and gave her a quick and small lick. "There...It's a fox kiss..." Her ear twitched slightly against Kohaku's cheek as she moved to talk quietly in her ear. "It's okay...You don't have to be nervous about doing anything. I'm okay."
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:52 am

"Yes, really," she cooed with a smile, nodding in confirmation to back up her words. She looked upon Drina with a flush whenever the woman decided to show her a fox kiss. It was something she never really experienced before, since she didn't meet a fox-person before. It was nice to feel the affection. The blond giggled. "I like it--it's cute," she told the woman, touching just below the area Drina had kissed.

"Oh no, it's not that I'm nervous..." She smiled softly to Drina, the hand holding Drina's hand squeezing a bit. "I'm just concerned... I don't want to push things. I want to make you happy, Drina." The younger smiled, a bit embarrassed of her worries.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:58 am

Drina pressed a rather light kiss against the side of Kohaku's face at her words about wanting to make her happy. Slowly she leaned back slightly and sat on the back of her legs so she looked up at Kohaku. "You already make me happy..." Her ears flattened against her head once more before turning her head to the side. "Well...What I mean is...I just....Haven't really made a connection like this before..." Carefully she laced her fingers with Kohaku's.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:13 am

"I do," she asked, a bit disbelieving to that fact, simply because they both tended to shun the other or get an attitude with something stupid being the reason. Then again, Kohaku was not one to over analyze much, so she could of been missing a lot. With a nod, Kohaku pecked Drina's cheek in reply, feeling butterflies infest her stomach at the hold Drina had on her hands. "It feels special... Doesn't it?" She looked up to the dark-haired woman with hope.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:23 am

"Yeah..." Drina was silent a moment before looking up at the other woman before saying lightly. "You...Put up with me even when I'm mean and bully you, and you took a beating from me even when there wasn't any reason for me to do that to you...and you hold me and cuddle me all the time...Even when I'm too stubborn to ask..." Slowly she leaned forward to place her chin onto Kohaku's shoulder. "I mean...I've never had any connections so I guess I couldn't really say so, but it seems like it is..."
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:33 am

Kohaku smiled, though this one was slightly off. "I've dealt with you, because I like you... And" she shrugged, "it's not like I haven't dealt with something like a beating before." She stood upon her feet, brushing her hand along Drina's hair, trailing over the side of her face until she was culling the other's chin. "Well, until you figure out how this connection is to you, if you want to think on it, that is, I'll be here," she assured, letting go of Drina's chin to reach over to her own sleeves and un-raveling them until they covered her ink on her arms. When it was gone, she stood before the other with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:40 am

"No..." Drina whined slightly as Kohaku stood up. She reached out and grabbed onto the front of her sweatshirt lightly to bring her back down closer to herself. "I don't want any sort of connection with anyone else. They're all just hassles..." She leaned up some to press her lips gently against Kohaku's nose. "Besides...I really like kissing you...and I'm certain that means something..." Slowly her ears fell flat against her head as her eyes started to widen again while she frowned, the tears starting to gather at the corner of her eyes as she gave THAT face.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:51 am

"Wo-AH." When Kohaku was yanked towards the other, A soft yelp left her lips, and she ended up sitting in Drina's lap, clutching the dark-haired woman's arms in fright of falling. She still was a tad higher due to the leverage of Drina's lap, but it was overlooked due to Drina's lips kissing Kohaku's nose. The woman smiled brightly, tangling her fingers within Drina's hair, cradling the other's skull gently. She watched that face form once again, feeling the need to kiss it away. "Alright, you. I he it," she chuckled, moving to place kisses along each side of Drina's face, making sure to catch the other's eye brows, nose, forehead, and corners of her lips as well. Finally, she pressed a caring kiss to Drina's mouth, showing her more loving and render side within that lip lock.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:58 am

Kohaku's fingers brushed against the back of Drina's head and she let out a soft and pleased noise. Slowly her face softened up at the feeling of all the kisses. Slowly her eyes fell shut as Kohaku's lips met her own. She smiled slightly first before leaning forward into the kiss slightly to return it. It was somewhat different from the kiss before, but there was still a lot of emotion in it. Her eyebrows pulled together as she concentrated on the kiss as if trying to figure out what that emotion was. Well...For now it wasn't that big of a deal since it was definitely a gentle emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drina's Bedroom
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next